Citius, Altius, Fortius

|
Hey there, today i'm going to blog about my holidays, and I chose my title as the Olympic motto. Why, you might think, I used this to be a title for my post. For those who don't know, it means, in English, faster, higher, stronger. These are the three attributes that I have completed in the holidays.

Faster: I went ice-skating in the shopping complex on Wednesday. It wasn't much, as it was my first attempt on it, I fell 13 times (talk about unlucky) and crashed 6 times (whoops). It was murderous, my feet burnt, my clothing was drenched, and I was suffering from frostbite. Not to mention my wealth had depleted by 30 bucks. Ouch! Nonetheless, this was my first try, and I would like to get faster after every attempt.

Higher: I got much higher scores at home using my broadband connection. However, my computer broke down, causing me to have a breakdown, as I have to use my old 2.5kg desktop (pardon) and the internet speed, I hope, will get faster and faster.

Stronger: I have went exercising to get stronger and (hopefully) pass my physical test this year. This included running to the park (it wasn't nearby), doing push-ups (I can't anyway) and playing football. Burning calories is way better than hellish training.

Peace Out,
Wong Yik Hin

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Bravo

Unknown said...

'have went' Bad grammar... do be more sensitive.

Post a Comment