LA Online Learning-Is Maycomb a Good Place to Stay? Pt/1

|
This is the first post from my two posts regarding the online learning. My biggest learning style is Intrapersonal, therefore I will start from there. My choice of question is "Who I would want to be friends with in the novel."

I would like to be friends with Jeremy "Jem" Atticus Finch. This is because he likes to joke around sometimes, but he learns quite quickly. Also, he is creative, as he forms games for his sister and cousin to play. He has a distinct personality, making him able to make decisions and learn about people around him, thus caring for their feelings.

He will make his feelings be seen, even though he is not satisfied. Therefore, he is a straightforward person. He has some knowledge of everything and everyone in Maycomb County, making him and experienced person of the life in Maycomb.

These are the reasons why Jem would be my friend in the novel.

Peace out,
Wong Yik Hin 2A229

0 comments:

Post a Comment